2005 Riviera 42 - Without Question the Best Riviera 42 in Australia - So highly Optioned its ridiculous $ 525,000
The only words to describe this Riviera 42 that come to mind are MINT, AS NEW, STUNNING AND LOADED.
Built in 2005 and powered by twin C9 Cats with 750 hrs only - service history impeccable and managed by CPA Marine. Last Serviced and anti fouled November 2018 with a salt water flush.
Options? Where do I start. Best I list below and if you require a complete inventory, please email Hugh or myself.
- Up/Down Hydraulic swim Platform teak laid
- Sliding tender cradle - removable
- Teak Deck
- Recessed BBQ to rear cockpit - very well done and concealed for tidy aesthetics
- Sat Dome
- Teak treads to flybridge ladder
- Saloon immaculate
- Large Saloon TV
-Invertor 1800w pure sign
- Clears as news
- As new Flybridge Sunbrella plus seat covers
-Matching sunpad to fwd deck with reclining back - perfect fro drinking Vino and watching the world sail by
- Davit 350kg with cover
- S/S tender cradle - spare part
- New galley fridge
- Bow and stern thruster - side power
- Stb cabin conversion to make double
- Flybridge seating converts to bed
- Raymarine Plotter C140W with colour sounder
-Raymarine Autopilot with built in rudder indicator
- Muir chain counter
- Teak deck look carpet to flybridge with lockable door hatch
- New TVs to Fwd cabin
- Dishwasher - new - Fisher and Paykel
- Pull out bed to saloon
- Props and shafts were checked as part of service 11/18
- Props and running gear Prop speeded
- Gelcoat faultless and can see your face as if a mirror its that good
- Vybak carpet cover to saloon
- Ottoman with internal storage
- Side clears to cockpit
- Full Breezeway covers and white stamoid block out cover to fwd saloon windscreen
and yes there is more !!!
This boat is a huge credit to the previous owner and let me tell you without reservation, if your after a Riviera 40, 42 and or 45, this boat needs to go on your list to inspect
We look forward to being of Service to your future boating needs !!!